Job Description: SUMMARY
The Irrigation Installation Technician is responsible for assisting in the installation of commercial and residential sprinkler systems.
COMPANY CORE VALUES
- Possess and demonstrate a strong Work Ethic
- Always have Positive Attitude and promote a positive work environment
- Ensure you and the people around you are providing their best Quality of Work
- Hold your Team and Self Accountable for the work performed
- Installs and tests irrigation equipment including sprinklers, pumps, water lines, and suction valves using hand tools.
- Installs irrigation controllers for water timers.
- Operates tractors and trenchers to install lines.
- Flexes work schedule as business demands.
- Follows all safety and housekeeping protocols.
- Fills snow removal position during snow season and perform all associated duties.
- Reports to work on time each day, identifies and suggests job improvements, and strives for quality.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- One to two years of experience with irrigation system installation preferred.
- Reliable transportation.
- Valid driver license with clean record. Chauffeur license is preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to outdoor environmental conditions including extreme hot and cold conditions.
- Employee may be required to bend, walk and crawl for long stretches of time.
- Employee should be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted and dig when necessary.