The Landscape Maintenance Technician is responsible for maintaining landscape beds at both residential and commercial sites.
COMPANY CORE VALUES
- Possess and demonstrate a strong Work Ethic
- Always have Positive Attitude and promote a positive work environment
- Ensure you and the people around you are providing their best Quality of Work
- Hold your Team and Self Accountable for the work performed
- Identifies and pulls weeds from both beds and concrete.
- Installs mulch manually with shovel or wheelbarrow. Maintains clean and neat work area.
- Prunes shrubs, bushes and trees.
- Operates hedge trimmer, weed whip, bed edger, backpack blower, shovel, and other job-related tools in safe manner.
- May drive company vehicle with trailer attached.
- Interacts respectfully with clients on-site as needed. Resolves issues or escalates to manager.
- Flexes work schedule as business demands.
- Follows all safety, PPE, tool care, and housekeeping protocols.
- Fills snow removal position during snow season and perform all associated duties.
- Reports to work on time each day, identifies and suggests job improvements, and strives for quality.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Reliable transportation.
- Valid driver license with clean record or chauffeur license is preferred.
- Experience in related job a plus. Ability to demonstrate safe operation of all landscape maintenance equipment.
- Commercial Pesticide Applicator’s License preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- While performing the duties of this job, the position is regularly exposed to outdoor environmental conditions including extreme hot and cold conditions.
- Regular heavy lifting, bending, crawling and digging.
- Employee may be required to walk for long stretches of time.
- Employee should be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted.