Inside Sales Representative
Are you a “people person” with a can-do attitude and a strong willingness to learn? We are looking for a results driven person who enjoys problem-solving that would like to grow with us! As an Inside Sales Representative, you’ll be a critical member of our team that works as an advocate for the customer to ensure that customer needs are understood and satisfied. You’ll assist with making sales, handling client complaints, order processing, finding solutions for customers when inventory is low, and improving the overall customer experience.
What You’ll Do
• Greet and welcome customers.
• Set tone for a positive customer experience. Build relationships with customers based on trust and respect.
• Answer and direct incoming phone calls.
• Process orders, inventory, and pricing questions over the phone.
• Assist customers with any questions via email and phone.
• Communicate with customers to understand their needs and explain product value.
• Collaborate with internal departments to facilitate customer need fulfillment.
• Schedule deliveries.
• Maintain a strong work ethic with total commitment to success every day.
• High School diploma/GED required
• Must be at least 18 years of age
• Previous experience in a high-standard customer service environment preferred
• Experience working with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and relationship-building skills
• Strong ability to take initiative, coupled with leadership skills and the ability to take charge of a situation
• Strong sense of personal responsibility and reliability with the
desire to work as an integral member of a team
• Ability to effectively respond to and meet the needs of a diverse client base
• Organized with the ability to multitask
• Experience in the green industry a plus
This is a full-time position. Pay $15-20/hour, based on experience.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4:30 pm
Ready to Join Our Team?
Choose how you would like to apply:
• Click the button below to access our application.
• Complete the application and email it
(along with your resume and cover letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Stop into our main office at 15200 Cedar Springs Ave, Cedar Springs to complete an application.
• Be sure to bring a copy of your resume and cover letter.