Integrity Tree Services – Grand Rapids, MI
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
Our team is working – across West Michigan – to keep power lines and roads clear during this unique time. We are an essential service, dedicated and at-the-ready. Are you interested in finding a great career as a Tree Trimmer where you can continue to build your knowledge and experience as a tree feller and tree climber? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
We will be offering a sign-on bonus for local workers who live within 60 miles of Grand Rapids! This includes up to $1,500 for Trimmer-Cs and $2,500 for Trimmer-As (minimum of 2 years tree industry experience)!
Why work for us? How are we different from all the other tree service providers in the industry? In short, Integrity Tree Services will hold your safety and the safety of your comrades first and foremost as well as the security of your loved ones by offering very competitive pay, awesome benefits, and the opportunity to climb the career tree.
If you’re looking for a culture where you’re respected, challenged, and act as part of a team, then come join us! Integrity Tree Services is proud to offer a professional work environment.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU:
- Very competitive, weekly pay;
- Great career advancement opportunities!
- Paid holidays and vacation;
- 100% company paid premiums for life and disability insurance;
- Your choice of 3 different health insurance plans that best fit your needs;
- Retirement savings matching;
- Profit sharing bonuses;
- Travel pay including per diem, mileage, and we book and pay for hotels!
- Company vehicles (dependent on position)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- A Tree Trimmer C learns a higher level of tree felling techniques, climbing, pruning, herbicide application, and mowing techniques along with introduction to advanced vegetation management. At this position, one gains a basic understanding of the tree work performed and the equipment used.
- We have steady, year-round career opportunities in the Commercial Land Clearing, Utility, Residential, and Tree & Shrub Care sectors of our business.
- Learn how to safely climb trees and operate cool heavy equipment. We have one of the most heavy-mechanized fleets in the industry and we want to teach YOU how to operate our cool equipment.
- We have great local career opportunities for individuals living within 60 miles of Grandville.
- Must have HS Diploma or GED; clean driving record in order to obtain a Class A CDL Restricted; reliable transportation; authorization to work for any employer in U.S.; be at least 18 years of age.
- Must be available for overnight travel during the winter. You could potentially travel throughout Michigan, Indiana, and Ohio about 25% of the year.
- Ability and willingness to complete manual tree work including climbing and operate heavy machinery.
- For a Trimmer C, at least 6 months of experience working outdoors (landscaping, construction, etc.)
- Ability to pass a urine drug screen and physical.
Read more about our company, culture, career opportunities and full job descriptions at INTEGRITYTREE.CAREERS or use the “Apply Now” feature.
An Equal Opportunity Employer