The Mowing Technician is responsible for the completion of daily lawn mowing routes for residential and commercial lawn maintenance sites.
COMPANY CORE VALUES
- Possess and demonstrate a strong Work Ethic
- Always have Positive Attitude and promote a positive work environment
- Ensure you and the people around you are providing their best Quality of Work
- Hold your Team and Self Accountable for the work performed
- Operates a variety of mowing equipment to mow customer’s lawns in an organized and efficient manner according to company specification for cut and height.
- Trims and/or shapes lawn edges using weed whip or stick edger.
- Learns and independently follows the weekly or bi-weekly mowing route.
- Clears and finishes work area. Operates other outdoor power equipment, such as leaf blowers, to complete job.
- Flexes work schedule as business demands.
- Follows all safety, PPE, tool care, and housekeeping protocols.
- Fills snow removal position during snow season and perform all associated duties.
- Reports to work on time each day, identifies and suggests job improvements, and strives for quality.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Reliable transportation.
- Valid Driver License with clean record. Chauffeurs license is preferred.
- Interacts respectfully with clients on-site as needed. Resolves issues or escalates to manager.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- While performing the duties of this job, the position is regularly exposed to outdoor environmental conditions including extreme heat conditions. Heavy lifting and bending may be required.
- Employee may be required to walk for long stretches of time. Bending, reaching and carrying tools or other items may be required.
- Must be able to lift and move minimum of 50 pounds unassisted, including machinery such as lawn mowers and other power equipment.