The Landscape Install Technician is responsible for assisting in the completion of landscape and hardscape installation jobs with a high level of quality and efficiency.
COMPANY CORE VALUES
- Possess and demonstrate a strong Work Ethic
- Always have Positive Attitude and promote a positive work environment
- Ensure you and the people around you are providing their best Quality of Work
- Hold your Team and Self Accountable for the work performed
- Prepares lawn area to include grading, spreading topsoil and spreading mulch.
- Installs plants and trees
- Builds retaining walls, patios and edging using pavers, blocks and bricks.
- Follow company and industry standards for landscape installation.
- Loads and unloads product and equipment from trucks and trailers manually or using skid steer.
- Interacts respectfully with clients on-site as needed. Resolves issues or escalates to manager.
- Flexes work schedule as business demands.
- Follows all safety and housekeeping protocols.
- Fills snow removal position during snow season and perform all associated duties.
- Reports to work on time each day, identifies and suggests job improvements, and strives for quality.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Experience with landscape installation preferred
- Reliable transportation
- Valid driver license with clean record. Chauffeur license is preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- While performing the duties of this job, the position is regularly exposed to outdoor environmental conditions including extreme hot and cold conditions.
- Bending and crawling may be required. Employee should be able to lift 50 pounds unassisted and dig holes according to required plant and tree depth.
- Employee may be required to walk for long stretches of time.