The Irrigation Service Technician is responsible for the service and repair of commercial and residential irrigation systems.
COMPANY CORE VALUES
- Possess and demonstrate a strong Work Ethic
- Always have Positive Attitude and promote a positive work environment
- Ensure you and the people around you are providing their best Quality of Work
- Hold your Team and Self Accountable for the work performed
- Troubleshoots and repairs irrigation systems for residential and commercial clients using a variety of hand tools.
- Repairs and replaces hoses, pipes, and numerous types of sprinkler heads, fixtures, and valves.
- Activates and winterizes irrigation systems.
- Uses multi-meter, wire tracker, fault finder, and other job-related tools.
- Interacts respectfully with clients on-site as needed. Resolves issues or escalates to foreman.
- Programs timers, clocks, and controls for sprinklers.
- May assist in various maintenance activities as required.
- Flexes work schedule as business demands.
- Follows all safety and housekeeping protocols.
- Fills snow removal position during snow season and perform all associated duties.
- Reports to work on time each day, identifies and suggests job improvements, and strives for quality.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- Reliable transportation.
- Valid driver license with clean record. Chauffeur license is preferred.
- One year of experience with irrigation service and repair preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- While performing the duties of this job, the position is regularly exposed to outdoor environmental conditions including extreme hot and cold conditions.
- Heavy lifting, bending and crawling may be required.
- Employee may be required to walk for long stretches of time.
- Employee should be able to lift 50 pounds and dig when necessary.