Integrity Tree Services – Grand Rapids, MI
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
Our team is working – across the country – to keep power lines and roads clear during this unique time. We are an essential service, dedicated and at-the-ready. Are you interested in finding a great role as an Inventory Control Manager? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
How are we different from all the other tree service providers in the industry? In short, Integrity Tree Services will hold your safety and the safety of your comrades first and foremost as well as the security of your loved ones by offering very competitive pay, awesome benefits, and the opportunity to climb the career tree.
If you’re looking for a culture where you’re respected, challenged, and act as part of a team, then come join us! Integrity Tree Services is proud to offer a professional work environment.
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU:
- Very competitive, weekly pay;
- Great career advancement opportunities!
- Paid holidays and vacation;
- 100% company paid premiums for life and disability insurance;
- Your choice of 3 different health insurance plans that best fit your needs;
- Retirement savings matching;
- Profit sharing bonuses;
- Travel pay including per diem, mileage, and we book and pay for hotels!
- Company vehicles (dependent on position)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The inventory control manager responsibly manages all inventory locations utilizing a database and maintains levels required to meet distribution demands. This role is responsible for managing assigned inventory control coordinators, shop attendants, part-time seasonal help, maintaining proper inventory levels, minimizing inactive inventory, providing accurate and timely required reports. The Inventory Control Manager supports the Director of Fleet Operations.
- High school diploma / GED.
- Minimum 3 years of inventory control or parts procurement experience.
- Minimum 2 year of experience utilizing an inventory management system.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills via phone and email using English.
- Experience using a computer including Microsoft Office products particularly Outlook and Excel.
- Ability to lift boxes weighing up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Broad knowledge of parts to interpret team members supply request.
- Excellent computer skills – ability to learn inventory management systems and generate effective reporting tools for Finance.
- Must have a valid driver’s license with good driving record (approved by our insurance company) and reliable transportation
- Must have a minimum of High School diploma or GED.
- Successful completion of pre-employment screens including urinalysis, motor vehicle record, and criminal background.
Read more about our company, culture, career opportunities and full job descriptions at INTEGRITYTREE.CAREERS or use the “Apply Now” feature.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Learn more about Integrity Tree Services here: https://www.flipsnack.com/integritytree/its-candidate-information.html