Outside Dealership Sales Representative
Hoekstra Equipment is looking to grow its sales force throughout Michigan.
An outside dealership sales representative’s primary responsibility is to increase truck body and accessory sales by increasing market share within the assigned territory and silo. The individual will drive results by developing and supporting new and existing dealership business. Products will include, but not be limited to, customized and stock service bodies, dump bodies, flatbeds, snowplows and truck accessories. Candidates should possess a strong, established relationship within the work truck market or a directly relevant sales work history. Candidate should be energetic, willing to travel regionally and very well organized.
Key Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 18 years of age with a valid/clean driver’s license
- Comfortable with using CRM programs to document client interactions and history
- Must have understanding of the estimation process, inventory management and sales process
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in outside sales with documented performance history
- Effective written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proficient with the Office Suite
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strategic prospecting skills and the willingness to perform cold calls
- Ability to build rapport quickly
Kadi Davis | Sales Administrator